Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
High School: Turpin
At the Flyer 5k, Parnigoni opened his career with a 16:17 and was the 11th Flyer to cross the finish line. This is a 5k personal best. At the National Catholic Invitational he ran 26:52 in the JV race. One of his best races was at the All-Ohio Championships. Parnigoni ran a personal 8k best time of 26:15 in the open race.
• Turpin HS’s 5K Cross Country and 3200m Track School Record Holder.
• Individual winner of the Milford Invitational and runner-up at the Kings Invitational, Fort Ancient Valley Conference Championship, and OHSAA District Meet in his senior year.
• 11th place at the 2012 OHSAA D-I Track and Field Championships in the 3,200-meter run in a time of 9:35.59.
• Named to the Cincinnati Enquirer’s , “2011 Division I Cross Country First Team”.
• Ran 15:57/5K for 22nd overall place in the 2011 D-1 State Championships; the 18th fastest time run among seniors from all three divisions.
• Holds a 15:49/5K personal best, set at the 2011 OHSAA District Meet
• Holds a Track personal best time, from his junior year, of 9:26.77 for 3200m, set at the 2011 OHSAA Dayton Regional Meet.
• Placed 12th in the 2011 OHSAA State Track&Field Championships at 3200m as a Junior.
Son of Tony and Deanna Parnigoni...born Sept. 4, 1993...he has an older sister Anna and younger brother Dallas...Intended College Major: Biology.